Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday Procrastination

Instead of studying, I have gone out to breakfast, gone to Super Target, cleaned the kitchen, updated my facebook account, searched through my sister's facebook account to find old friends, searched the internet to see if I could find out who writes a blog I read (I'm not a stalker, I swear!), watched "Man vs. Wild" on the Discovery Channel, and helped my hubby take out the trash. I didn't even clean the house, like I had planned, so I have successfully procrastinated from studying AND making our small apartment suitable for human (or canine) inhabitants.

I guess I should start MKSAP now. This is why it's so dangerous having these questions on my laptop, because there are so many other, far more enjoyable, things to do with my laptop.

No comments: