Friday, August 17, 2007

More Fun with YouTube

Whoever made these videos was BRILLIANT. Taking my favorite commercials ever--"Real Men of Genius"--and applying them to medical students--"Real Med Students of Genius"--makes my inner nerd very, very happy. It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything while I was watching these, because I've already aspirated and spat out zero-calorie soda once today, which is one time too many.

Mr. Will This Be On The Exam Asker

Mr. Awesome Floor Team Avoider

Mr. Falls Asleep During Everything Guy

Mr. Walk Behind the Lecturer Guy


Mr. Always Prepared for Everything Guy

Mr. Accidental Scrub Out Guy

Mr. Really Bad With Children Guy

Mr. Always Late to Small Group Guy

Many thanks to: The University of Maryland School of Medicine, Class of 2006 for taking time out of their busy fourth year schedules of lounging around, avoiding scut, and generally not working long enough to create these fantastic videos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious. Too bad the singing was......interesting. My favorite was bad with children guy. "Do you have sex with men, womenm, or both?" LMAO!