Thursday, April 20, 2006

Extreme Profanity Below (don't tell the FCC!)

HOLY GOD DAMN SHIT FUCKING CHRIST. That's all I have to say about the fact that I am listening to NEW TOOL. TOOL, for fuck's sake!!!!!! Holy Jesus! Their new album was predictably leaked to the internet 2 weeks prior to release, and my dear buddy called me to tell me. OH MY GOD. Orgasms this intense are should be ILLEGAL. HOLY GOD!!!!!!!! I'm in love, lust, adoration, passion, whatever with this music!

...And before anyone criticizes me for downloading illegal bootleg music, let me reassure you that I have already pre-ordered the album from Amazon.com, thereby spending my (not-so) hard-earned dollars on one of my favorite bands of all damn time. So there.

THE TOOL IS SO GODDAMN GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm trying to see how blasphemous I can get, apparently, which is fitting, seeing as I'm listening to TOOL!)

No comments: