Thursday, March 02, 2006

Random Thursday

  • I became an aunt again yesterday. She was born on 3/1/06, weighing 7lbs, 6 oz and measuring 21.5 inches long. Congrats, happy parents!
  • I bought a bunch of candy, Oreo packets, etc. yesterday to make gift bags for the group of first year girls I tutor in physiology, only to realize that I was getting stingy with the dividing process--I didn't want to put too many Hershey's with toffee in each bag, lest there be none leftover. Thus, I came to the conclusion that I really buy candy to make gift bags simply so I can have the remainder. For shame!
  • In this household dedicated to food, my fiance purchased a chocolate-flavored Nylabone for our dog yesterday. Needless to say, he loves it, at least as much as he loves carrots (the dog, that is, not the fiance).

No comments: