Saturday, March 10, 2007

Oh... My... God...

As usual, I'm spending my Saturday night on my bum watching TV (at least I worked out earlier today!). Fortunately for me, an episode of Mythbusters is on, and it's one I've never seen: the Shark Week Special. They're busting many of the "myths" of the movie Jaws, one of which is "can you punch a shark in the nose to fend it off?" They're attaching a punching robotic machine to their crash test dummy, Buster, and they're going to punch a shark in the nose.

So, to make the robot look more real, they needed rubber fists.

To procure these rubber fists, they sent Kari into an adult store. In San Francisco.

Buster is currently wearing dildo fists. Black, rubber, wiggly dildo fists; one in the shape of a fist and one with two fingers pointing up.

I don't even know what to say.

No comments: