Monday, October 16, 2006

Whew!

I just spent the entire afternoon wrestling with this mighty, mighty blog. You may not see much in the way of changes, but believe me, they're there and they're proud. I was mostly trying to improve navigation around the site, but apparently that's nearly impossible in old Blogger. For example, I tried everything in my very meager HTML skills (and exhaustive searches of expert bloggers' blogs, AND the google group for blogger help) to get the archives page to show up when you click the (new!) link to a post's title, in case you want to read the next post or an archived post without having to go back to the Home page. I couldn't do it. Apparently, I'm going to have to switch to Blogger Beta to do such a relatively simple thing. Oh well.

Several hours of sweaty blogging later, I have achieved a few simple links, some sarcastic remarks, and listed my blog on Google sitemap. All of that just to avoid studying for the peds exam.

No comments: