Sunday, January 04, 2009

First Post of the New Year

And it's a lame one. I've been busy, blah blah blah, vacation/work/learning psych call. All the same old excuses, and largely the same ones I use when I don't go to the gym. Hmm, methinks I need some new excuses! (Or I need to get my fat butt to the gym--I gained at least 5lb on that cruise, but at least the food was amazing!)

Happy New Year to you and yours!

And for the love of god, if it's not too late, try not to take your first disability check of the year and go celebrate by snorting/shooting up/smoking >$100 of cocaine. Try to pace yourself, or you're going to end up in a psych ER seeing and hearing Satan telling you to kill yourself, and that's just not pleasant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You only gained 5lbs on the cruise? Was the food bad or something?