Sunday, January 20, 2008

Saturday Night

Or is it Sunday? I'm getting to the point where I can't tell what day it is anymore. I told a friend last night that I was on call today, when in reality I'm off today--I couldn't tell what day it was. Also, I counted up my calls and realized that I have 3 left--I'd convinced myself I only had 2 left. There's a concert tonight that I'd LOVE to attend--a small band that NEVER comes through here, I've never seen them perform and I love their music--BUT the concert is at 10 pm tonight. I'm in bed by 10 most nights.

Seriously, med school, you're interfering with my social life here. Geez.

But actually, I'm going to be a terrible intern. Just mention "Q4 Call" and I'll be hiding in a corner, rocking back and forth, saying "No, no, make the bad man stop." It won't be pretty.

No comments: